We have an OsCommerce webshop with quite some contributions in it. On two of them we would like to make some refinements, which we cannot do ourselves. I am posting the tasks below and I would like to receive bids from companies and people that can do all these tasks. The url of our webshop is available on request.
1) We have contribution 4594 (Image With Description Tooltip) installed on our product category pages. We would like to have this feature on all our webpages, where product images are shown on (for example: product page, homepage and shopping cart).
2) We also have 'Additional Images Module (1032)' on our product page. The feature of (1) applies, but we also would like to have the images get below the first image (instead of appearing in a box below).
Fast Easy Checkout (3469)
1) We use [url removed, login to view] and we would like to have the checkout bar put on the bottom of the page.
2) We would like to have a few different deeplink-pages used on the urls of the checkout bar.
3) We have the shipping options and the payment options on the same page. Hence Ship2Pay (1042) is not working. We would like that first people have to select the shipping option. And that below that (in a new table) the payment options that are connected through Ship2Pay are shown. If another shipping option is selected, then the connected payment options have to be shown. Using ajax?
4) If people come at the confirmation page and then go back to the shipping&paying page, then there is only one payment option possible (even though there are more). This is a bug and we don't know how to solve it. It has to be solved.
5) On the confirmation page, people have to tick a box that they agree on the conditions. These conditions can be opened in a new window (1341). Somehow the popup does not open. It has to be fixed (maybe because of STS - as in another shop, without STS it works).
6) We have a problem because of the combination Header Tags and STS (atal error: Cannot redeclare tep_get_header_tag_products_title() (previously declared in /includes/functions/[url removed, login to view]) in /includes/functions/[url removed, login to view] on line 14). It has to be solved.
As you can see there are several points that will be quite easy when you know where to look for. Some other points might require some extra work. In the doc file there is more information included.
Please react if you can do it within the project's budget.