I am looking for an experienced PHP or ROR developer to create a website with similar functionalities as Quora.com.
If developer has experience with Mobile apps, then there is a mobile component. However, this post is for the Webstie.
Please bid for the Website project and send me URL of your published websites; if you can do Mobile, include the price quote separately in a PM. Thanks!
UI is complete. We can provide HTML/CSS, however, if you prefer to build the entire stack, we don’t mind.
Website will allow users to:
1. Login via FB / Twitter / Email
2. Create questions / Create Answers
3. Follow profiles
4. Manage / organize topics (community curating)
5. Socially engage through FB post, twitter post, etc.
6. Comment on Q & A
7. Suggest Questions and Topics to other profiles
8. Vote up/down answers
App will :
1. Leverage algorithms to recommend Questions & Topics to profiles
2. Express user interactions in Feed, Notification formats
Android / IOS Mobile App will allow users to:
9. Login via FB / Twitter / Email
10. Create Question
11. Create Answers
12. Mobile app will suggest Topics and Questions user may be interested in.
There will be an admin module to facilitate the following:
1. Super Admin, Admin users
2. Admin: moderation of images and text submitted by users through community flagging or admin review [key requirement]
3. Admin: managing / organizing topics
- Facebook, twitter for registration/login
- Facebook, photobucket, flickr, picassa for photos
- Google Places / 4squares / FB places for Location/Places
Preferred time frame: 30-45 days.
- Build / test website, end to end; including data model, db, server side, front end (UI UX) based on designs, requirements and specifications provided.
- Cross browser HTML/CSS
- Develop algorithms / formulas;
4 freelancers are bidding on average $1113 for this job
Hello JimmyJAMS! It is a pleasure to bid on this project! We have just recently finished a similar website and are fully capable to satisfy your every need! Check my PM please!