I wanted to have a penny auction website done a few weeks ago.
Programming was done by one person , design by another. Design is 100% ready, in PSD files also, ready to be implemented..
But my programmer is ill and away now. I need someone that can take my design of auction and implement the coding and put my website live....
ALL PSD files/ pages of the website are ready .....
If you can do this fast bid now and let's start doing and finish this finally..
I will bid the one providing a reasonable price...... and the fastest and COMMUNICATIVE worker....
Bid now if you are expert only ! Show me ur past work in penny auctions...
I want nothing changed on my design and all features to be working 100% ... if u can do this quality efficiently and fast
bid now !!!
AGAIN, I will choose FASTEST worker .... I will not wait 20-30 days ... FULL DESIGN is ready ... ALL PSD are ready ... only implementation is needed and features are mentioned here
I WILL CHOOSE THE FASTEST WORKER, CHEAPEST, AND MOST QUALITY. READ FEATURES. I WILL CHOOSE ONE VERY SOON : PSD FILES AND FULL DESIGNS ARE READY. JUST NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS CODING EXPERIENCED TO IMPLEMENT. ALL FEATURES MUST WORK. WE WILL SIGN LEGAL AGREEMENT. MILESTONE RELEASE ONLY WHEN DONE.
here's the information for the auction. We are looking for the same features, the same backend as beezid.com
the website is required to have penny auction, scratch auction (reveal auction) and buy now option with a full social media sharing options.
We are looking for coders to help us build and develop a Penny Auction project by using PHP/MySQL (running on Aache 2 with Nginx as reverse proxy web server).
We require for all bidders to show us examples of their past developed Penny Auction sites/projects and proven experiences in order for us to do a full evaluation prior to taking any of their bids into serious consideration.
Our Requirements includes (but not limited to):
· Design all graphics/artworks (with the exception of the logo)
· A Complete landing page along with Legal +FAQ+Disclaimers
· All Codes must be well written and commented (easy maintenance and upgrades + highly secured.)
· The site must be optimized in order to handle any high volume of traffic and visitors.
· We need a strong and friendly backend administrative control panel for the site, easy to navigate for moderators.
· Independent language module with the ability to add, modify and remove languages. (It would be a plus to have the ability to automatically switch between languages based on the visitor’s geo-location.)
· In addition to the normal registration process, we also need to have a Facebook Connect or OpenID without the needs of RPX for any users.
- Easy to share and friendly compatibilities with social media networks.
· User friendly and they must be able to login and maintain their accounts without any bugs or problems
· User accounts should contain profile information, credit summaries, bid summaries, purchase histories, alerts, email subscription management, payment preference, and ranking etc.
· Offers of bids that can be bought in packages.
· We will need a daily email subscription for users and control/created by administrators for any news, coupons, updates and promotions. (We will need a layout for daily emails for users and easy usage for administrators to edit any information)
· Bidding in the Penny Auction-style format. Paying per bid and the price increasing by a set amount. Administrator can set rules for the amount increased.
· We also need to have a system created for administrators to automatically outbid the users/ control the winning results (a system that can be control by the admin panel in order to beat the users in winning an auction, this is A MUST)
· Adjustable default end time. Automatic increment of end time in case of new bids.
· Ability to give users free bids for (for registering, winning their first auction, referring a friend and for buying bid packages for the first time).
· Payment gateway integration with Authorize.net, PayPal, and 2CO.
· Referral by email, MSN account, OpenID, Facebook, etc.
· Inventory management with categories, in backend.
· Assign administrator levels.
· Ability to refund bids.
· We also prefer developers to have a SEOs and internet marketing experience to help us develop and create backlinks/ other online marketing concepts/ideas/techniques for our site.
· Need a affiliate systems .. make your own auction store, sell your products in the site... (ask for additional details)
· The work must be original and creative, clones of Swoopo, other auctions, ready scripts and templates etc will not be accepted.
- * Closed stamp when auction end... more idea will be given.
- Seo friendly, google and search engines should index the page...
- newsletter to send to all members...
- block ip adresses option...
- Buy Now option : >>
Budget for the script is 1K to 1.5K maximum ...
you need to be able to fulfill all of my features.
we will sign agreement.
will choose a winner asap.
PLEASE TAKE UR BID OUT IF U ARE BIDDING OVER 1500 $..
will choose the most quality worker with guarantees and fast worker.
REMEBER PSD AND DESIGN IOF ALL PAGES ARE READY