I am in the need for a front-end person to work with us on giving our applications some high tech look and feel. Our apps are primarily done in PHP and vary between XFBML and FBML. Your primary responsibility would be to give these applications the slick Ajax features that we are looking for. Secondary responsibility would be development work on enhancements and features to our code base.
The Ideal candidate would be able to work with little supervision take examples and basic guidelines and then turn the interface into something special.
You MUST have previous Facebook experience and must show examples of your work.
- Facebook XFBML and FBML
- JS or JS Framework (mootools/jquery/prototye ect)
- Previous AJAX Development
- Excellent English Skills
- Ability to work with little guidance
- Ability to give good status and work with a team structure
- Availability we expect you to put in hours and do the work
- Facebook API experience
Nice to Have’s
- PHP Framework experience such as CAKE or CodeIgniter
- Game Design (Web Based)
- Application Design (Web Based)
- Open Social Experience – Bebo Applications, Hi5 Applications, MySpace Applications
- Twitter API experience
- Google Connect API experience
- Flash AS3
- Social Network Game Playing Experience
- Social Network Power User
You must be able to show me examples of good interface design with AJAX qualities that you have done. I will also like to see the Facebook applications you have worked on.
This job would be ongoing for the right person and could be longish term (+6 Months) as we have lots of projects. We would be willing to work with folks who only wanted short term as long as they where open about it so we could re-staff.
Each project would be evaluated and paid per project.