I have Apache SOLr / Tomcat on a dedicated server. I run a classifieds-style website and need to add facetted searching capabilities similar (or almost identical) to those found on [url removed, login to view] and Oodle.com.
I have a MYSQL database and there are approx 6 tables to join to create the XML schema for SOLR.
I am looking for a creative coder who can:
1. Make me a query UI like those found on [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] (CSS/PHP/AJAX - Prototype/Scripaculous framework preferred)
2. Build the initial SOLR schema import and script regular updates so the search engine stays current with my data
3. Build the facetted search UI (SOLR XML -> CSS/PHP) with the ability to add and remove facets (like [url removed, login to view])
4. Build returned results in AJAX div on search results page based on user's facet choices
5. Commented code so I can maintain the project with minor schema changes as time goes by
6. Be available for future major mods to the search interface
The data is all in my database so the schema is fixed (we are not an aggregate / mashup site)
I need examples of your similar work and estimated completion time.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $246 for this job
Hi! I have gone through your requirement and i am glad that i can accomplish this task, i would be more interested to speak to you on IM. Pls give us an opportunity to work with you.