Extra features on the website:
* add at [url removed, login to view] pull down menu's for the following options: "gangen, porties, calorieen, bereidingstijd, moeilijkheidsgraad"
* optimalisation of search function: It should also be possible to search on "ingredienten, Gang, Porties, Calorieën, Bereidingstijd, en Moeilijkheidsgraad".
* in [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] : sybmitted by (username) should be clickable, just as is the case now with the comments on a recipe.
+ profile should be visible for everybody
+ per user (after login):there should be an overview of the number of recipes added, date of subscribtion, last login, last recipe added.
there should be a link to all the recipes of the user, option to upload a personal avatar. (if no avatar then a standard picture should be shown.)
+ With the recipes in the favorites : a personal message with each recipe, box yes/no if the user tried the recipe, selection of categorie: starter/main dish/dessert
+ possibility to change newsletter option
* top 10 overvieuw of users with the most recipes added on the index (under login)and a link to a page with a list with all the users (paginated page showing 1oo users per page
* rss feed with newest recipes added
* sitemap .php with overview of categories and recipes
* automatical generation of [url removed, login to view] according to google protocol: [url removed, login to view]
In the global webmasters admin:
* record ip number of users/ option for blocking ip and or user and or email adres globally
* option for uploading per categorie a number of standard pictures that users can use when they upload a new recipe to a catagorie
Security and error handling:
* error handling with all the forms had to be improved, there has to be a message showing which field the user didnt fill in good.
It is possible to send recipes without content, or to change paswords to a 0 number digit.
also the values entered in the url are not checked properly.
* This is also not good for pages that use information from the database.
For example there is no htmlspecialchars() used for prevention of misuse when entering a recipe or a comment etc.
* It is possible to view a recipe that does not excist and vote for it. This should not be possible.
* the email check doesn't work for all the forms. (like at [url removed, login to view])