If you can debug and maintain a reasonably complex PHP application, and have at least 2 years of experience with PHP coding/debugging, I'm looking for you.
I need someone to come in and fix a few issues with the site. The precious coder has fallen ill, and is unable to continue to fix the site.
The project is as follows:
The site itself is a support site
It used PHP4/Mysql on a Linux base
Site also automatically sends and receives email.
Site must handle multilingual emails - ie Chinese/Japanese etc
Here's what I need
- A good programmer who can debug and fix the problems (there is a buglist that is available)
- Coder must be available online on Instant messenger the whole time.
- Coder must be available on Skype for voice conversation, so must speak and have a good command of english.
- You will be working with me - so your hours should be compatible with mine. ie from about 10am GMT+0800 to about 2am GMT+0800. If you are in Asia or Europe, it is probably compatible, if not, you will have to make the effort to be online at my hours
- You will provide constant updates via IM and email. Any doubts must be dealt with immediately.
This job should be easy enough for somewith with PHP/MySQL experience and knowledge of smtp protocol.
I expect the job to take one or two days at the most, and it has to be completed by wed 16/4 or thu 17/4.
I am willing to pay around $30 per day (for max 3 days) to get this job done.