Thank you for your interest.
We are an established Email Service Provider (ESP) in business for 9 years. Currently we are rewriting the code to one of online applications for the purposes of updating and adding new functionality.
We are looking to establish a long term relationship with a programmer or programming team to work with this particular application. Continuous work in the form of updates will be available beyond this current project.
** Please note the required pre-conditions before applying **
- Knowledge of English - You must be able read and write English well.
- Availability by IM and email during the (13:00 GMT to 17:00 GMT) time frame.
- Programming for any individual or team must be a full time occupation. No students.
- Interested parties need the ability to work with others as part of a "virtual team"
- Learn and enhance current scripts
- Provide quality, well-documented code
- Estimate, set deadlines, and meet them
- Communicate status accurately and daily
- Understand email delivery technology ( Sender ID, SPF, Domain Keys)
- Postfix mail servers
Scope of Work:
- A programming team started this project but then disappeared. The project is partially completed.
- Attached you will find 1) a detailed project specification document including which sections are complete 2) select screen shots of mock pages and 3) sample code of scripts already completed.
- Additional screen shots are available by email and may be requested by PM - please include your email address with a request. Email fulfillment is necessary due to GAF file size limitation.
- Both parties will agree to the time and costs of all projects before commencement.
- Because we require full intellectual property rights, work completed must be your own.
- We run a busy email list hosting service and a co-registration lead service.
- You will learn how our services and servers work. It will be necessary for you to install all deliverables as well as ensure the updates are working properly.
- We will mutually agree upon milestones as steps to completing the whole project.
- You will get paid promptly upon completion of each pre-agreed milestone. Completion is defined as fully completing the specs, all bugs fixed, and working on our servers.
- Payment will be in USD. Options include GAF escrow, or deposited into your Paypal/Bank Account. We can discuss other payment options if necessary.
- A reference is available from our overseas sysadmin. We have worked with him for over a year.
If you have any questions, please contact us by PMB.
We look forward to working with you!