READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE BIDDING.
I dont want any generic responses - they will be ignored and rejected. Before bidding:
- Please read all of this and the project description before bidding.
- Make sure you know what you are being asked to do.
- You should be 100% sure that you will complete it if awarded.
Now, I posted this project before and a 9+ feedback user (wincent) accepted it. I wasted 30 days with him because he simply refused to do the project at the end of 30 days. He's scottfree since I couldnt post feedback him him. GAF's flawed feedback system only allows feedback to be posted if full payment has been made.
I wont let this happen again. If you dont respond within 3 days of an email inquiry, I will cancel the project, its as simple as that.
Do NOT accept this project if you think doing it is 'optional', after you've accepted it. Trust me, if you accept the project and later dont work on it, you'll regret having made the decision. I will complain to GAF about you and post on all your current bidding projects to let buyers know what you did with me. So, dont even think about it.
Here's the project description now:
This is a PHP/Sql website and here are some of its main tasks:
- Integration with Vbulletin and FlashChat (if you dont have these, copies will be provided to you)
- Data entry into SQL tables
- Integrate a blog script
- Visual graphing of data entered
- Payment system with email notification
- Form data saving using cookies
- Configuration for website advertisements
For details, see the attached file. Bid only if you have good positive feedback. Please let me know if you have any questions.