Convert electronic forms to PHP forms with data being validated and entered into MySQL database.
1. Create forms with fields for all data contained in attached forms.
2. Use PHP for form processing including validation of some field data.
3. Create MySQL tables to hold data for each form. Design appropriately to allow recognition of form fields/columns.
4. Deliver PHP pages, MySQL scripts to CREATE TABLEs, and data dictionary describing data fields, types, primary keys, etc.
5. Additional documentation could include ERD for data.
6. Support for integration into existing website.
Would like to see working demo of a partial form from the list.