We are building a website that will require the following:
1. Product Selection/Ordering (Probably by answering a series of questions)
2. Custom Billing (User selects a package, and then his/her billing cycle: For example, say the price is $1,200, the user will pick if he wants to pay it all at once, pay half and pay the balance in three weekly/biweekly payments, or month or whatever they want to do (With some restrictions)) I would also like ability for automatic billing via credit card or Checking account.
3. Custom Questionnaires for products. If customer selects one package, then after they set up billing they will be brought to a page to answer questionnaires.
4. Our service has to do with paperwork, so after we have completed the paperwork that the customer needs to print, then we would like an option for us to upload the paperwork to the website where the customer can then print the paperwork, sign, and mail to our office.
5. We would also like to have a checklist of items that need to be completed by the customer, and how to complete them. We would also need to be able to login to a back end and mark these items as completed as we receive responses and such.
6. The ability to login for our customers, as well as a back end for staff.
7. We are willing to use an already-made script/s modified as long as we can have all of these goals accomplished, for example, we will be willing to use a modified version of a shopping cart or billing software. We want the user experience to be unique, however.
8. We want this to be very stylish and web 2.0, we are having somebody work on the web design as we speak.