When a user with UserClass = "Admin" right-clicks on any menu button that activates a program they should be presented with a list of options in a pop-up window:
1. Create or modify the source definition
2. Test the source definition
3. Save the source definition as a view (optionally delete views no longer required)
4. Populate the program window with default elements based on the source definition
5. Modify the populated program window
6. Test the modified program
7. Commit the modified program
This project is to create the above popup menu and to code options 1. through 3.
The source definition may involve several related tables in the database,
I will provide a detailed specification of requirements document and sample data to any provider who pm's me with "3hoursmax".
Please don't waste your bid and my time if you don't have intimate, php, mySql, jquery and HTML knowledge and experience.