Create a portal style website that will list vendors based upon geographic location. The service will launch only in the US, with international support to be added in a later phase.
We're relatively flexible on dates. Client is hoping to launch sometime after the first of the year. Project development to begin in Nov/December 2012. Depending on development time, we would launch upon completion.
Vendors will by default have their basic contact info (Company Name, Contact Info, Services Offered, Company Description, and 1 photo (for logo or the like). Listings will be paid on an annual basis.
Vendors will have the ability to purchase upgrades like highlighting their profile in the Public Directory, or adding additional photos. Upgrades will be added on to the annual cost.
Sections of the site:
• Public Directory
• Clicking on a vendor name will take you to a single page with all of their information/photos/etc..
• Administration Panel
• Ability to add/remove/edit vendors
• Ability to upgrade Vendor profiles
• Vendor Administration
- Vendors have the ability to mange their information, photo(s), description, etc...
• Sign-up page where a vendor can add their company to the directory and select their location
• About / Contact pages describing how to contact the parent company (standard web pages)
Later Phases to possibly include:
• Online payment handling
• User accounts for end-users
• Geolocation for end-users