We are currently looking for qualified developers/programmers.
By qualified, you will need to posses the following skills:
1. Ability to convert a PSD layered file into a fully functioning website using PHP.
2. Ability to program new scripts to accomodate the needed site functionality. I.E. create an Admin Panel using PHP and MySQL that will allow the client to add, edit or delete elements on a page of their site.
3. Ability to install and customize existing open source PHP applications like osCommerce, phpBB, phpList.
4. Attention to detail and deadlines. We are not picky but if you get a mockup and the header is 165px tall then the header you develop should be 165px. Close doesn't cut it. Our clients expect the best from us so we set out to give them more.
5. Ability to think outside the project parameters. What do we mean by this? If you are going through the list of site functionalities for a project and you think "well, it would be easier to do this if we need X, Y and Z instead of A, B and C" then tell us. We try to be a thorough as possible but we want you to not just follow orders but really think about the project and what the best way to develop/program it would be.
If you have these skills, then please apply as we have work in the queue that needs to be done. Don't waste our time if you don't possess all of these. Seriously.
Please provide a list of relevant websites that you have developed as well as specific sites you have create custom programming. The key here is relevant and not extensive. We don't have time to go through sixty sites. Make the list no more than five for each category.
Please begin your bid with :IREADIT: so we will know if you actually read the details above.