I need a Google Map made with the Maps API that around 200 locations as "map pins". I will use this map to show current and future customers for my business.
Deliverable: a Google Map widget that can be embedded on an HTML page.
- Must show exactly a 75 mile radius around the center of Philadelphia, PA, USA
- The area NOT inside the 75 mile radius will be grayed out so it's clear where the 75 mile radius is
- Map must be rendered large enough to show about 230 unique locations
- There should be two different color "map pins": one for current customers and one for future customers, so I can see the difference
- The current customers and the future customers should be stored in 2 different arrays in the source file. Declare these arrays at the top of the file so I can easily edit them
- You do NOT need to enter all 230 locations to be displayed; I'll do that. I can give you a few sample ones to be displayed as a test.
- I should be able to click on a location / "map pin" and see its name and address
- Just to be clear: I want the actual Google map, with zoom, etc., not just a picture of a map
Escrow will be paid upon working demonstration of the deliverable. I do not pay for partial projects.
PM with questions. PM with examples of your Google Maps API work.