Our ecommerce company is looking to develop a live Quickbooks connector system that is tailored to our online order needs. We process about 1000 invoices a month with several variables that current other offerings do not work well for us. We currently use ECC by webgility.com. The concept of this product is what we are looking for, however we need more customization that ECC will not accomplish. This will be Phase 1 of a larger project geared towards an improved ERP, CRM, EDI type system. Our ecommerce platform is a highly modified version of CRELoaded. We use Quickbooks Enterprise 11.0 at this time. To understand how the Quickbooks API system works, please review here - [url removed, login to view]
These are some of the features we are interested in for this development:
- Bring in customer information including payment type, transaction ID, order info
- Bring is product sold information and if not available, prompt to add with entering in cost and vendor.
- Input additional information such as charges for Handling (seperate from shipping), warranty, or layaway payments.
- Create purchase orders to dropship products based on recommended vendors related to that manufacture or product
- Update online order information to customer based on set status: Order Received, Order on Hold, Order Shipping, Tracking, etc
- Need to work on mutliple computers as a web based solution with fast processing.
There are probably other features needed, but this is for our online orders only, not phone orders direct in quickbooks. We are looking to enhance automation.
Please contact me via Skype if interested, vividracing.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $3238 for this job
Hello Sir We are Quickbooks Integration Specialists and successfully deployed about 25 + projects by using Quickbooks API. Please check your inbox for bid details and Previous work videos. Thanks
we specialize in large web based applications. We are a group of professionls having 5+ years experience in web application/site development. lets discuss and finalize. Please check PMB.