REAL ESTATE AUCTION WEBSITE WITH ONLINE BIDDING AND INTEGRATED WITH MLS/IDX PROPERTY SEARCH. THE WEBSITE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
1. Sellers/Buyers/Agents register and obtain username and password. Each will have a “My Account” page upon login.
2. Admin access and control over everything.
3. Admin must have ability to send mass email.
4. Auto email notification to different parties of transaction status.
5. Sellers can complete listing form and upload pictures, view bid history.
6. Ability to search using integrated MLS/IDX style property search – Search by MLS/IDX, Property Type, address, neighborhood, distance from zipcode, buy it now price, etc.
7. Final sales price calculation table/calculator. Mortgage calculators to be added to site.
8. Bid page to display bids using scroll or marque script.
9. Buyers to be able to complete mortgage application form online to obtain a credit limit.
10. Buyer can complete a form to post property wish list and be informed by email when such property is listed.
11. Buyer can fill a form to request certain loan features and interest rate and be informed by email when the loan features and interest rate requested are available.
12. Buyer can fill a short form to request appointment to see property and later complete feed back form for seller.
13. “Help-U-Bid”: If a bidder is concerned about being out bid, and plan to be away from the computer, the person may use the “Help-U-Bid” system to bid while the person is away from the computer.
14. Clients can post classified and banner ads on our web site pages.
15. A community/public forum page where issues concerning Mortgage and Real Estate can be discussed and free professional advise/answers provided for questions people may have in an open public forum.
16. Payment Gateway: Clients can make deposits or payments including Escrow/Earnest Money deposits..
17. Agents section where Agents can form teams similar to multilevel marketing with each agent having access to the system to check on sales by team members and commission status.
18. Agents must be able to assist clients in posting listings and also in bidding.
19. Agents must be able to grant buyers a “broker rebate” or refund from their commission if they want.
Please note: We previously purchased a software called “GeoClassAuction” Enterprise edition which has some of the features above like registrations and search by distance from zip code etc. The license we purchased gives us full access to the source code. The software can be customized for us to do what we want above or a custom design can be done. We are on a very limited budget. Thanks!
11 freelancers are bidding on average $1324 for this job
I have such a website set up for sale already. You can purchase it as is and just add what you need. It is already completed for my own use. visit www.afriproperty.co.za