Website for a Roller Derby League.
Templates can be seen at [url removed, login to view]
What we need:
- Modx website
- Templates are 1) Home, 2) generic, 3) list, 4) gallery overview, 5) gallery detail (using colorbox or similar),
6) contact us form
- Will need @fontface implementation, tvs for rotating header images, random tvs for one section, list template which pulls info and thumbnail image from a more detailed (generic) page and a form
**Detailed info for developer for ‘Murder City Roller Girls’ website**
These to all be created as individual templates, ie not a generic template that has ‘getPage’ in the resource content area to create a list page.
- Font is arvo, @fontfact kit
- The paper bg under the info is also provided ([url removed, login to view])
- Lavaworks link at the bottom to open [url removed, login to view] in a new browser window
- Links are predominantly pink throughout the site (#BF1D54), underline on rollover please
- White link in the ‘So you wanna be…’ box can be underlined at all time (ie active and hover)
- Main nav links are white, pink on rollover (pink also to show the active page)
- Rotating images in the header, 4 would be fine (we’ll put any text onto the image so it’ll be part of the jpeg)
- The ‘So you wanna be a roller girl?’ would just be a jpeg we’d insert. This might change on occasion, so tv please for the jpeg and where it links to
- The ‘meet someone’ to be a random person chosen from the page which has player info (example on WJFC site, can send link to show the developer). Image to be automatically resized from the larger image used on the more detailed page (am aware this may crop the image if it goes from portrait to landscape, that’s fine)
- Scoreboard – Again, just a tv jpeg and tv for where it links to
- ‘Gallery’ can also just be a jpeg. Tv for the jpeg and also where it links to
- Gold and Silver Sponsors to be rotating images (tvs please)
- H1 and h2 style are indicated
- All subpages can just have one header image (ie not rotating, different image for each page though so tv please).
- Grey box on right indicates where an image could be (tv please). Width is 310px, height can be anything. If no image uploaded, the ‘meet someone’ button could just shift up
- The other 2 ‘buttons’ under the main content area can be tvs again, for both the jpeg and where it links to. If it could, by default, choose the gallery and ‘wanna be a roller girl’ jpegs and links that’d be great, then if they want to specify otherwise they can do so
- Pagination after 10 items
- The ‘read more’ links would take the user to a page that uses the generic template
- Each thumbnail to be automatically resized from the image indicated by the grey box on the generic page
- Main album page as indicated on the template concept
- When any of the thumbnails or pink links are clicked on, user to be taken to that album, very similar looking page, no need for titles under the albums though, prefer if when a photo is clicked on colorbox (or similar) kicks in with the image title under the image then.
- Form to be sent to email address to be provided
7 freelancers are bidding on average $618 for this job
Hi, First of all thanks for posting this type of job for me. I am really interested to do this type of job for you. I can start the job immediately. Thanks, Spacotech