I am after a quote for an RSS for a news driven website.
We run an online news website, currently via mysql php script. We have an RSS feed feature as part of the php program, but it is only a basic, headline/article description etc.
What we need:
An RSS/XML feed that has the following features
1. can be integrated with our website, so every morning when news is updated on the feed, the feed is automatically updated (i am aware there are softwares out there but they need us to manually enter news every morning.
2. an RSS feed that can post pictures or link them
this is also a must for the RSS feed,
1. <headline> to contain headline of the article
2. <description> node should contain the summary of the article rather then the article content.
3. <content> node which contains the article body
4. The article content should not contain any class or embedded style information but rather standard tags like <p>, <strong>, <br>
5. If there are any images, they should be referenced with the specified tags as included in the sample xml file.
i have also copied a url below which might be of help to people interested.
i have also attached a word document, of an example CMS XML standard which we want to follow.
ok, i look forward to hearing from you.
[url removed, login to view]