Here's what we do:
1) We require a list from our client with the following information:
- Contact Name (Required)
- Company Name (Required)
- Phone Number (Required)
- Contact Title (Recommended)
- Email address (If Synchronized Email added on)
2) We require a recording from our client
- Currently we have a call-in recording studio based on Client ID and Campaign ID assigned by [url removed, login to view] (Client ID) and [url removed, login to view] (Campaign ID)
3) We deliver recording to the list of people using our call center
4) Callers in our call center can add the following information each record:
- New Phone Number
- Replacement Name
- Replacement Email
- Replacement Title
- Call Result (One of 17 disposition codes)
5) Information gleaned from calling is appended to list provided by client, and sent as final report to client
We would like this process to be available directly from Salesforce.com. Should be accessible to Professional license level.
Here are some thoughts about how it could work:
1) Add "Boxpilot" to the Campaign Type field -- Selection of this campaign type should add campaign to both [url removed, login to view] standard Campaign tab, and also "Boxpilot" tab (see #3 below)
2) Make it so that any Lead or contact put into this campaign is shared to our instance of Salesforce, or to a hosted MySQL database -- whichever is easier
3) Create a "Boxpilot" tab which allows our client to create a campaign, including the recording of a message associated with campaign -- recording facility doesn't need to be developed in the first phase.
4) "Boxpilot" tab should have the ability to map disposition codes to actions easily -- really a GUI for [url removed, login to view] triggers dependant on results fed back from our company
We see this project rolling out in about 3 phases:
1) There is a minimum requirement we are looking to achieve which would make us a candidate for inclusion in the Salesforce AppExchange.
2) Upon launch, we would work immediately on v2.0, which will include a more specific feature set, including some custom campaign functionality
3) The third phase would work on more closely tying our internal systems to the Salesforce app
We are open to any input, and as a small company are potentially able to modify our internal systems to accomodate minor variances from our spec.
I look forward to hearing from everyone.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $2660 for this job
Hi We are a freelancers group having more than 7 year experience in web development and designing, give us opportunity to work with [url removed, login to view] PM Thanks
Hi I have extensively work on this including admin,packaging,installation,APEX coding and integration with java using the REST web services I am on Skype ,Please add me as sankalpsaxena7 Regards Sankalp