very easy i think. first watch 5 minute video at [url removed, login to view]
write a script or macro for me which will enter a series of longitude latitude coordiants into a paid GIS web site I have subscription to, draw a circle using tools provided by website, search within that circle for parcels with certain attribute (also using search tools provided), save two csv or excel files from each search to my computer, save the drawings on the screen (using tools provided) and then loop to the next set of coordinates. It is very simple and takes me five minutes to complete each search manually. However, I want to do several hundred sets of coordinates which are contained in a file (a sample of which is attached).
I also will need a script to combile all of the resuting files into one file.
I have added another video which completes what is described above and add a couple of property types (by control click) to the search. http://www.screencast.com/t/gteAJOHAnh
I want the entire process to run unattended (without operator imput) after i have logged into the site and inputted 1) he property types, 2) the radius length and 3) the file containing the coordinates file.
Some of the locations may contain no data and therefore no export to excel buttons. the script will need to recognize this and move on to the next locaton after saving just the circle.
please send pm with bid so i can give you pw to the protected site and you can confirm your bid. one bidder told me it may require some "reverse engineering?"
I want to make a few changes to the requested script.
1) make the initial radius search 3 miles instead of two
2) add some property types
3) add a minimum acreage of .1 (one tenth) of one acre
4) complete the search and see if it reached maximum of 500 parcels
5) if not then the search is over and the results are saved
6) if the search does return the maximum of 500 parcels, then increase the minimum parcel size by one tenth of one acre (.2 in the second attempt) and run the search again
7) branch back to 5, test results and either add another one tenth each time until you get the maximum parcels down
to just under 500 and save results
8) draw two additional circles, one mile radius and two mile radius
9) color those circles white and red respectively
10) save the results as a markup
11) save the property data and the property details files
12) clear alll markups and all serch results by right clicking on the map and selecting the appropriate item
13) go on to the next set of coordinates in the file.
this 5 minute video demonstrates except for the clearing step 12. i can send you video of this if you need.