The project is a modification development for the code sharetronix.com.
There will be a Posts Bank which is a place where all posts from deleted account or anonymous entries by unregistered users are saved there. Registered users will be able to re-use the posts as if it's their own.
• When account is deleted, all posts go to the "Post Bank"
• Anonymous Post from home without registration
Post moderation. Users will be able to approve posts beside admin. Check [url removed, login to view]
This is a demonstration of how the job will work. I have described everything in the task in photos which will be helpful for you. Please visit my website [url removed, login to view] and register your name so you can see the functions and to understand the script.
Please note that beside visual and small mods, I have three major modifications in my site that you have to consider from the very beginning.
01. Admin approval: in this section, EVERY single post needs to be approved by the administrator before being published to the public.
02. Website Language Selection: In this section, language is a site interface language for example, if you choose English as website language, you will see English interface while if you use Arabic, you will see Arabic interface.
03. In this section, users (registered & unregistered) can use this filter to only see posts by the language they prefer they can use multiple languages. Also, when a user posts something, they have to select a language of this post previously. For example if you select Arabic, you will see ONLY Arabic posts and the nothing else. While if you choose both languages (Arabic & English), you will be able to see all posts in these two languages.
Let us clear this point from the very beginning. I WILL NOT be able to give you a full access to the FTP and Database of my site. As we discussed before, you will only have the files you want to change lines in. And for the database, I don't mind giving you a copy of my database structure.
Please follow the images attached to understand the task.