Looking for simple PHP, MySQL member registration and administration.
Looking for the following feautures for users and admins.
1. Able to login using the member id and password. Take them to a member home page or an error page appropriately.(create some dummy pages..not fancy)
2. Provide registration page,if not a member. Accept membership-type(Customer/General), Email-ID,Name,password,date of membership. (use email-id as unique key. No blanks are allowed. If email already exists…then provide a message…already available)
If the type is general…add the entry to the table with approval status..take them to general members page.
If the type is customer then add to the table pending membership status. Take them to a pending membership status. Display a message ' You will receive ana email'
3. If the user clicks on forgot password….send the password to the user's email address and display a message…'password sent to your email address'.
1. Login using the same member login and password. (admin is a user with a admin flag as Y)
2. Display all the members with proper paging.
3. Able to sort on the name,email-id,status,date of membership
4. Select an entry to edit the values. Add 2 flags to approve membership and a flag to define as admin.
5. if the approved flag is changed then send an email to the user using the emailid from the table.
(your membership has been approved….OR…your membership has been cancelled..appropriately ...we will add more to this.)
Provide the Logic to include on all the pages, that the user is authenticated. If not send the user to the login page.
User can be a general/customer/admin. Pages will be allowed based on the user type.
Users should not be allowed to the individual pages directly.
This is a generic requirement many sites are already using. We are looking to buy a already built-in logic with little to no changes…
Bid, if you have the solution already built-in. No spams or automatic replies.