Title: E-Commerce Market Place
Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce, refers to the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet. In this project, your team will develop a simple e-commerce market place where it enables buyers and sellers come together and perform online transactions.
The overall functions of the market place must contain:
* Login of users (buyers)
* Selection of a seller
* Selection of an item to buy from a seller
* Simulation of buying an item (by using the shopping cart concept)
To develop a web application where a user can login to the application and purchase an item from a static selection.
The following are the minimum requirements:
* A list of items must be created and stored in a database.
* A list of users must be created and stored in a database.
* A transaction log must be created to view all the transactions.
reate a market place where a member web application can cross list items to another member's web application. In other words, design and implement a mechanism where one web application can allow users to buy items from another web applications. In order to acheive cross listing and selling, your team needs to implement the concept of multiple sellers that will work across web sites.
The project requirement is meant to be flexible, as a team (or member) you must decide the following:
* The domain name to pick.
* The development language to use.
* The integration mechanism among team members.
* Additional features to implement.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $431 for this job
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding designs, increased flexibility, greater value in development, thus optimizing system functionality and improving operation efficiency.
Hi I have gone through your requirements and have the right set of skills and expertise for the same. Kindly have a look at some examples of my recent work and other details in the inbox. Regards Dinesh