This simple project consists of 3 parts and is subject to a non disclosure agreement. I have sample scripts to get at almost all the information so therefore It shouldn't take too long to complete this.
1. We have an in house stock system that can be queried using a webservice (wsdl) with PHP via soap. We need prices & stock levels on a Magento powered website to be updated from that system which we have already got this part working. We now need Magento to update the system automatically after each new order by searching for an existing customer if they have placed an order before or if they have not had an order with us before then a new account will have to be created and a new order with payment information posted to their account.
2. All existing active orders on the system which can be queried via the wsdl. We would like them displayed on Google Maps/Bing Maps with a pin on the map for each order. We would also like it that when the pin is clicked it would display more information about that order. This should be very easy to do for anyone that has previous experience with the Google/Bing maps api.
3. Almost all product details on the system can be queried live via the wsdl. We are looking to for a simple stocktake procedure to be created for to use in a web browser. The end users will be scanning items that should have a barcode already. We need it so users can enter a quantity of the goods they are counting after displaying how many there should be currently instock and how many has already been counted in the current stock count. It should be noted they might have already counted the same item during the same stockcount so they are just adding to it if that's the case. If the system doesn't recognise the barcode the user should be be prompted and be able to assign a new barcode to that product and then enter the quantity. I have sample code that finds an item by barcode.
This is how I need the stocktake procedure to work exactly.
First of all I would like the user to enter the location they are doing the stock take before they start. Current valid stocktake locations are 01, 02, 03 etc. I don't want the user to have to keep re-entering this after every item that they are scanning. I only want them to do it at the start but have the ability to clear it at the start of the next stocktake.
Our system has the ability to store multiple barcodes for each product. The barcode have to be unique to each item/product so sometimes we have items that have manufacturer Barcodes that are not on our system.
I want the user to scan a barcode OR enter a product code and return the the following information.
2. Closing Stock for current location (The amount the systems says there is in stock of that product for that location before the stockcount)
3. Actual Stock (The amount already counted of that product during the current stockcount)
4. Enter Quantity being counted then Submit (Update Stockcount).
If the system cannot find a product associated with the barcode being scanned then I would like the user to have the ability to add a new barcode for that item and then count it.
Please do NOT bid on this project if you are busy with other projects or are not willing to go the extra mile to get it done fast and to a very high standard, even outside of normal working hours. I have appointed freelancers before that have promised the earth but have had to be spoon-feed almost every step of the way as they failed to complete or even try to understand the most basic of tasks. This has resulted in me losing precious time and energy which I don't want to go through again.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $413 for this job
Hi, I'm Magento guru, just check my reviews about magento works, i've check your requirement, i have finish this kind of project before, please check my PMB for further details