I need a desktop software that creates videos (simple videos) from images located in a folder.
[url removed, login to view] tool/software needs to be able to import .csv files. Each .csv files cointains around 1000 FOLDERPATH (MAX) where the images are located.
[url removed, login to view] will take the images (all various sizes) from each folder and produce a video in .AVI format. Videos will be named after the folder file.
3. Tool Must be able to add text watermark and also Image watermark of my choice
4. The images will have random transitions and also random Auto-Panning (SImilar to [url removed, login to view]) ( you can set for me what type of transitions and any auto Panning, Im up for suggestiosn here)
5. Tool also needs to produce video either in dimension 320 x 280 or 640 x 560
[url removed, login to view] needs to record video output in CSV file (update the input file in #1 above)
7. Set duration of video based on image in folder, X seconds/ image
for example if 1 image in folder make it 5 seconds, 2 image 4 seconds/image & ETC
8. Tool can produce up to 1000 videos in 15 minutes or less
Also if interested I'll Pm you an example of a video done with [url removed, login to view], with 3 images, thats exactly how i want it done.
Lastly I will only award those who gives me a demo tool, or a video example.
Hi, I have experience with multimedia programming and worked in similar projects, generating videos from images, including transitions, effects, etc. More details in private.