We are starting a b2b site and need the following modifications for our b2b script:
1. In addition to the b2b categories that the script allows us to create we would like to add a double classification by location for all postings (i.e. sell, buy, product catalog, company profile).
-This would mean that for each new posting we want an additional input for complete location i.e. country, state city.
-This location input should be incorporated in the current search function
- additionally the listings should be browsable using the b2b categories and location urls. Example a user can browse listings by say US->Illinois->Chicago. See all listings in Chicago, then move to say a specific b2b category US->Illinois->Chicago->Chemicals OR he may start with b2b category Chemicals and move down to a specific location Chemicals->US->Illinois->Chicago.
1. All urls on the site are static and thus any new urls incorporated should also be made static by adding a new modrewrite rule.
2. All java validations for the modified forms should also be updated.
3. Location details are to be also shown on the display page for the listing
4. Please ask us for clarfication on browsing structure and we would be glad to refer a live site which shows the structure we require.
Payment by GAF escrow. Please do not bid if you are not comfortable with php/mysql apache/modrewrite.
Project to be finished in max three days. Please assure us that you understand the requirements by stating the deliverables and we would be glad to select you as our programmer.
Please bid for the project if you have 2-3 years experience and great reviews or if you agree to the following term
-In case of not completing the project in the stipulated time the programmer shall be liable to pay 50% of the bid amount as penalty. This amount is to be escrowed before the start of the project.
1. All input/edit forms for sell listing, buy listing,
product catalog, company profile to be modified to
include an input for location( i.e. country, state,
2. The adv search should have an option to search by
location (country, state city)
3. The browsing structure should be made like
(Please keep in mind that modrewrite has been used to
make all dynamic urls static so any new url should be
static with an approriate modrewrite rule.)
By browsing structure I mean it should be possible to
browse to a listing (sell, buy, product or company
1. by location eg.
gives listings for jobs in all sectors for london.
2. by sector/category eg
gives listings for commodities sector for all
3. by cross reference of location and sector eg
url gives listings for commodities sector for london
Now on our site we have various b2b
categories like agriculture, chemicals etc. We want
links for browsing by location (i.e. India, other
coutries) Then for India it should list all states,
and for each state the city in which a listing has
been posted. Plus it should be possible to cross
reference say delhi & chemicals and get listings for
chemicals only in the delhi region.