Website Mission: We need a professional true hard coder/ website developer no flakes and no amateurs! Service provider must be a true hard coder with knowledge in back end and front end website coding/design, development and structuring. All work will be tested! To be considered please provide a resume or portfolio. You must be able to provide actual examples of you work NOT someone else’s work.
Website will be coded and developed with the following languages,
Server Side Language: PHP (NO framework pure PHP), PQuery
Front End: Web2.0, XHTML, CSS
There will also provide be an incentive bonus totaling $400.00 if the project is completed on schedule and according to each phase/milestone and per project specification.
The Incentive Bonus will be dispersed at the end of each completed Phase/Millstone payment totaling $200.00 per Phase/Milestone. Only if the phase has been completed according to schedule
There will be no upfront payments! All payments will be set up through milestones
Bellow is a brief description of the site features. Service provider will be working with existing html files and the data base. You will be required to do extensive changes, to the data base, html templates and some design changes. You will also be required to do some changes to the existing coding wherever may be needed. A detailed document which will include the overall site features bellow will be grouped into Phase 1, Phase 2 and Phase. We will also give specific instructions and logics as needed to each section being worked. .
You must also be able to communicate in English which is a essential and you must be available via phone at least 2 times per week and be able to email daily reports on the updates.
Let me be clear and reiterate this is not an easy task and will require someone who has vast knowledge of coding and someone who knows what they are doing. If you are an amateur please do not bid.
Again as a reminder, all payments will be made through the GAF milestone payment system.
The Overall Website features for the project
1. Register / login All User related Sections and modules:
2. Site FAQs
3. View wall posts, check comments for blogs & post own comments
5. Contact Us, Help Center / info about the site
6. View post events, business events, special offers, groups, members
7. Photos, Videos, resumes, members can uploaded
8. Search for info on site with the help of quick search toolbox & view the search result page with detailed description, Tool tips through out the site, Mouse over
9. Create using existing html templates the Chat software design and integration with up to 5 users which will need to be integrated and coded into the site
10 Users email, automated emails sent out. Automated emails templates will also need to be designed accordingly
11. View and create links, Groups, Pages, Search Jobs postings, play games, send messages
13. Users can use OPENID to register and find and invite friends.
14. Search for members and other users by basic or advanced
15. Configure C-panel and set up CMS on server, with Website Control panel Automated emails sent to users and set up in server.
16. Search boxes, block users, add users as friend, ad Users as favorites
17. User Profile Management view and manage profile info
18. Networks/Community Management
19. Standard Message and Chat, Users can Chat up to 5 people live via flash with their online friends or traditional Text chat.
20. Calendar Public & private calendars-
21. Advanced search options,
22. Group Management Create own group and manage them, add members to the group, delete members
23. Jobs, User can search Job postings, Apply for jobs and Post Jobs
24. Create page and post products, pictures, videos, events, and links and promote page 10. Manage Invite
25. Strong security on the site
26. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) from the start with all the keywords
27. A shadow site with daily testing and bug testing will need to be set up for us to be able to track the site progress.
28. Video Chat, design will be integrated into the website. Should be familiar with Chat and video chat development and should be capable of coding and creating a video chat system.
29. Tool tips mouse over, drop down menus,
30. Design changes and fixes as needed.
31. Changes and modifications to the existing code and html templates.
Good luck and may the best Coder/Developer win!
P.S. For those who continue to bid erroneous amounts well above the budget you will not be considered. As you can read the budget is between $1500-$3000, we are not interested in Fake bids or those that simply cannot follow simple directions.
50 freelancers are bidding on average $6167 for this job
Dear Project Owner, Its our pleasure to place the bid on your project. kindly check the PMB for more details. Regards Abhinav B24 e Solutions Pvt. Ltd
we can do this, please check PMB for portfolio and further discussions. Please note Bid is tentative right now and will be finalized after discussions. thanks, Influxive Technologies