We are looking for a professional Coder to code using the remainder of our existing custom profession networking website. No Flakes! Only true Senior level professional coders.
The Website has been and will be coded and developed with the following languages,
Server Side Language: PHP 5.4 (NO framework pure PHP 5.4), PQuery
Front End: Web2.0, XHTML, CSS(3)
NO UP FRONT FEES, ALL MILESTONE PAYMENTS!
Upon accepting the bid you will be required to sign both an NDA and standard web development agreement.
A brief of the Overall Website features of the project
1. Register / login All User related Sections and modules:
2. Site FAQs
3. View wall posts, check comments for blogs &; post own comments, follow companies, celebrities
5. Contact Us, Help Center / info about the site/ different language menu bar.
6. View post events, business events, special offers, groups, members
7. Photos, Videos, resumes, members can upload
8. Search for info on site with the help of quick search toolbox &; view the search result page with detailed description, Tool tips throughout the site, Mouse over
9. User’s wall, stream, will be similar to google plus and clean crisp design.
10 Users email, automated emails sent out. Automated emails templates will also need to be designed accordingly
11. View and create links, Groups, Pages, Search Jobs postings, play games, send messages
13. Users can use OPENID to find and invite friends.
14. Search for members and other users by basic or advanced
15. Configure C-panel and set up CMS on server, with Website Control panel Automated emails sent to users and set up in server.
16. Search boxes, block users, add users as friend, ad Users as favorites
17. User Profile Management view and manage profile info
18. User can create pages, groups, events,
19. Events, create event, upload events.
20. Advanced search options,
21. Group Management Create own group and manage them, add members to the group, delete members
22. Jobs, User can search Job postings, Apply for jobs and Post Jobs
23. Create page and post products, pictures, videos, events, and links and promote pages, Manage Invite
24. Strong coding security, using latest php, css, html language on the site
25. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) from the start with all the keywords
26 Video Chat, and video conference script will be integrated into the website.
27. Tool tips mouse over, drop down menus.
28. Design changes and fixes as needed.
29. Changes and modifications to the existing code and html
30 User with google plus, facebook, linkedin accounts can import their profiles within our system
31 system email given to each user based on availability and will allow for use to receive incoming mail within users inbox
32. All user profile pages and section within.
33. Billing and payment section with integrated api.
34. Creating beta testing login interface with functionality, with invite code access.
35. Schools and colleges database integrated within mysql database
Programmer will be coding on our existing test server, you will code locally and upload the files for testing on our server! There will be NO templates or frameworks to be used, pure PHP 5.4. Please do not waste our time or your time if you’re not a senior level programmer. Note you must be able to speak english and be available for communication via email, phone or Google chat and will be required to provide update status on the work at least once a week.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $5322 for this job
Please accept my bid to assign a team of 2 dedicated PHP developers for your Social Networking website. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality.
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.
We are interested to work with you. We have necessary experience for this project. We have highly experienced team for this project. Please check INBOX for more details.