We are persuing a new project by customizing an existing commercial PHP script heavily. You can have a look at [url removed, login to view] to get a look and feel for the script on the example sites provided. Below you can find an outline of what we want:
- Create an account.
- Basic account maintenance.
- Two parts to any account: backlink purchasing account and link directory submission account.
- Backlink purchasing function:
- Submit an URL and anchor text that they want backlinked.
- The function must check for available backlinkable URL's gotten from the link directory function.
- This is a paid service with set prices per backlink.
- Check the status of URL's they have submitted and show the client pages that the URL appears on.
- Link directory function:
- The user will be able to get free traffic to a certain URL they submit. For this to happen they must do the following.
- They need to put a <script> tag on the page that they want to receive traffic to.
- They need to put a backlink to our site on the home page of the URL they want to receive traffic to.
- The URL must be on a domain with an Alexa Rank of less than 1 million.
- The user must be able to submit their link to up 3 categories in our link directory.
- View all links that they have submitted before.
- After the submission of an URL, the URL's PageRank needs to be recorded to be used for the backlink purchasing function. The URL also needs to be scanned once a month to update the PR in our database.
- After the submission of an URL, the URL's Alexa Rank needs to be recorded to be used for the backlink purchasing function. The URL also needs to be scanned every 3 days and the rank updated in our database.
- Submissions in the link directory will be sorted from new to old, page by page.
- Scanner cron function:
- The scanner must check 3 times a day that the URL's submitted in the link directory still contain our <script> tag on that URL and if it doesn't exist, it needs to remove their URL from our link directory. It then also needs to find the backlink that was present on that URL a new backlinkable URL from the database as soon as one becomes available.
The above requirements are very brief but should give you an idea of what we are looking for. I will personally collaborate with the developer/designer in order to give direction about the style and functionality of the site.
This is an exciting project with great opportunity for future work for a web developer/designer.
Our budget is around $1000 for this project.