This is a simple web platform for an art project with two pages and some interactivity with HTML5 and Canvas. I do not have the time to do the coding and need quick help from someone who can complete (roughly) the following in a day or two:
1) An initial page with a background image and a form with slider input (1-6), text field input and submit button.
. store submissions from user input form on a page, in a file that includes the following information: a number range from (1-6), location of submission, time of submission, a text input
2) A second page with canvas element:
. has a background with high definition photo.
. Depending on the number range and text input submission:
- the background image pixels are manipulated (opacity and RGB color) and text input is layered over the image
- If there is no submission recently, the web page slides through previous submissions stored in the file and manipulates the pixels on canvas correspondingly in the same way above.
- there is a timeline on this page that lets the user slide through images, selected by month of submission that does the same sliding action above.
what matters with this project is your ability to work with the canvas element in HTML5 and how quickly you can turn this around.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $227 for this job
Hello I am interested and ready to assist you regarding this. Lets have a discussion and start the work right away, Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks
I'm interested in this job. I have experience in this kind of work and I can do this application for you quickly and efficiently . I'm available to start right now. Thank you !