I have a series of websites that use the same code and I need to make adjustments to that code to add/change the following things, they are listed in order of importance.
The sites all use a backend database that allows the site owner to login and make changes. You will only need to change one site and I will copy the files to the other sites.
1) Fixing the video on the home page so the owner of the site can log into their "admin" area and paste the link from YouTube to the video - the same way the videos on the VIDEO page are done.
2) Adding a better image compressor to allow you to upload any image and the server automatically adjust the size of the image better than it is now. Girls are uploading 1Mb to 13Mb files which are really causing problems. The compressor needs to be able to handle down sizing the images to acceptable file sizes to not slow down the site.
3) Adding a feature so the owner of the site can select which thumbnail is the album cover for the gallery (Photo and Video galleries)
4) Adding a feature that allows the owner of the site to change the order that the photos and or video are displayed
5) Adding a blog link to the header or onto the "About" page (design must suit current template) I would prefer a Blog for the site to not have to have the users navigate away from the site but if that is not possible, a link will do.
6) Add a calendar feature so the owner of the site can put their availabilities and bookings etc (possibly a link to a website that can do this service but the design must suit the current template)
7) Add an option that allows me to make the watermark darker or bigger or a different colour to further stop people trying to take the images photos.
All of this needs to be completed within the time frame set out and no payment will be made until it is complete.
None of these changes are to effect anything on the site from working and you will be able to see that the sites are fully functional now (before you start the work).