This should be a simple project as we are not reinventing the wheel here... I already have the indicator .....this indicator sends email alerts and alerts are working ok .....work breakdown and problem description as follows:
1) Tweak email routine ....so that it only monitor the volume ticks for the time frame selected from the drop down.
it sends email alerts when spike occurs for the given number of ticks. The problem is that the spike email alerts is not locked to the TF it is applied to, therefore, if I want to monitor a volume spike on a smaller TF, say M30 and then whenever I switch the TF to a larger TF such as, H1 H4 or daily then the indicator starts sending emails as it detects higher number of ticks on the larger TFs. It should only send email on the TF specified in the indicator drop down.
2) Adding a low volume email/pop-up alert feature Low tick volume Alert criteria should be based on <= the given number of ticks the same but reverse logic as spike alert. I want to provide the number of ticks on the given TF ....and if at the end of the given TF the # of ticks are equal to or less then the specified ticks then an emal/popup alert should trigger. This should also be locked to the given TF only i.e. should not keep sending emails if i switch to a lower TF for analysis.
3) Addition of a session non-monitoring option so that the indicator does not send/pop-up alerts during low volume session such as Sydney & Tokyo and only monitor and send email alerts during London and New York Sessions.
4) I should be able to select between email and popup alerts .... On Off Function.
5) When adding email routine ... make sure to add CLRF function otherwise it will give errors at my end.
Any questions let me know.