We need a Freelancer to fix some errors on a page and to help us debug it before its launch. Most of the functionality is there, as well as a backend database in MYSQL; but the site itself still needs many tweaks.
This is a buy and sell page that was being programmed by another freelancer but incomplete upon due date. THEREFORE IT IS VERY URGENT!
Here's a list of the main errors we've found.
1. Currently, there is no way to add any items to the pages! The only way I was able to do that is by logging into the database directly. The "Nuevo CHunche" Red button does that. It should take users to the login page, where they select if they want to login, create and account or continue as an unregistered user. Either way, after that the page should go to this page:
[url removed, login to view]
That red button needs to have that functionality in all the pages of the site.
2. Since this is a buy and sell site, every item we add needs to be clickable! So clicking it should take you to the View Item page, where all the information about it an be found! I thought that was pretty obvious.
3. Now I found some errors on the adding item procedure:
3a) Pictures NOT working. When you select a picture you should be able to see a preview of the pic on the box with the camera. Also, the first picture should become the main picture for the item, which appears on the gray box above it in the main page.
3b) Currency options should be $(USD) and ₡(CRC). The price of the item in the main page needs to show the symbol selected by the customer.
All the following 3x) itmes refer to this page: [url removed, login to view]:
3b) There's a line that says "Categoría" that has one drop down menu. That is incorrect, that line should have 2 dropdown menus (as the design looked originally). The first drop down box lets you select a Main Category Eletrónicos, Música...), and depending on that selection, the second drop box should show the subcategories of what's selected in the first option.
3c) Now, depending on the category selection, not all options for the item should show up.
3d) If the customer selected "Carros y Motos" as a main category : The Año/Combustible line should show up, with every other alternative, that line should be hidden or grayed out!
3i) After an item is added correctly, the site should take the customer to the preview item page, where he ca see how it will look, and select if he wants to Edit (Editar) or Publish (Publicar/Anunciar).
3j) After the item is published, it does show up on the Account management page, but it has a generic picture, the Piblised date is 000 000 000, and the EStado (Estatus) is missing. It should show "Publicado" if the article is online.
4. The "Publicidad" Gray box on the right side of the page, should point to
[url removed, login to view]
5. The visitor count needs to start working now.
[url removed, login to view] SEARCH BAR DOES NOT WORK AT ALL! No way to start a search!
6a) On the search Bar, there's a dropdown menu that says "Todo". It's a filter! iT allows you to filter your search and look only in a particular set of items: So "Todo" is Everything. "Compras" means items in the Category "Se Compra"; "Alquileres" is Items in the category "Se Alquila", Servicios means the category "Servicios", and Ventas goes for anything else (nothin in the above mentioned categories).
7. We need you to fix the ? error characters! The database backend does show the characters correctly, so its a problem between the database and the page itself.
I will add the URL to the page in the project clarification note.