This project is for someone experienced with the aMember membership script.
Both aMember and vB3.7 beta3 already installed, along with aMember plugin for vBulletin.
Both scripts function properly for the most part, just not working well together. Need help with the following:
1. Add opt-in T&C step to aMember registration (sign-up) path
2. Configure aMember so users can login and automatically be logged into vBulletin
3. Change landing page to main vBullletin forum home page
4. Ensure that un-registered visitors are unable to view forums.
5. Possibly 1 or 2 other small issues.
Please provide your quote and thoughts/suggestion on above.
Must have references, and provide proof of a working vBulletin installation you have configured with the aMember script.
Need this done right away, so you should be available right away and expect to finish in a couple/few days. Must speak English fluently, and prefereably have a land-line telephone number.
If you have good referrals and proof of your expertise (and trustworthiness) in this field I am willing to pay an upfront as well, depending on how soon the job can be done and how much you are willing to do to help.
Fee is open, but be aware that I've hired programmers before through GAF. And know enough about php/mysql and how both scripts function, to have a good idea of how much work is involved.