We are looking for a team of 3 developers to assist us with the creation of an online tracking system. This system will be run by a call center. Each call that is made to the call centre will have a job card opened and allocated to it. The job card will contain numerous fields that will be filled in and tracked as the job progresses. Geo-location co-ordinates and tracking are required as part of this system.
- You will be working as part of a development team (3 members in total) which will be headed up by a project leader in South Africa (GMT +2)
- You can apply as a single developer to work in conjunction with others in the team or as a team of 3 developers
- We require you to be English speaking
- We would like to work with a team who are in the following time zones: GMT -2 to GMT +5
- Daily project updates will be required during this project
- Milestones to achieve by specific dates will be set out at the onset of this project
- You will be required to be proficient in the programming languages mentioned above
- We will provide wireframes and outlines of the application requirements at the onset of the project
- The timeline for the project will be confirmed, however it is anticipated that you will have 60 business days to complete this.
- The project must include a beta stage where a fully functional tracking system is provided to client. You will be required to make changes to the system based on feedback from client. It is anticipated that 3 rounds of adjustments will be necessary prior to the system being approved
- At the end of the project, the complete development source code and source graphics files must be handed over to the project manager
PLEASE NOTE: the budget indicated for this project is the TOTAL BUDGET and will be split amongst the team of developers.
When bidding for this job, please indicate whether you will be applying for this in a single capacity or as a team.