The objective is to create a web interface for social services
(e.g.: download user data from Facebook, Twitter, etc . & display it in one place).
We are designing a innovative web-interface to gather all these social services in one place. What we are looking for is a highly motivated coder(s) who can, beside bringing the experience, also the will to make the job done right.
We, for our part, will offer you a friendly and open work atmosphere and the opportunity in being a part of something exciting and new !
Long-term project & Expandable !
If the worker does well, he will be giving additional work, doing new versions of the product and as well other projects if they fit his background & skills
Example of what you can expect to code:
- Extract stream data (live-feed) from multiple social networks and display them in a coherent stream
- Extract media from a user's database on a social website and display it
- Apply filters to a posting stream
- The interface should respond QUICKLY: So when the user switches streams, we would like to see the new stream's content as fast as possible (pre-cache data)
if you wish to apply:
- Show us some examples of your previous work
- Your work money range ( $ / h )
- h / week you would be available for the coding
- estimate (realistically) the time you expect for coding a sample like this:
extract data from Facebook and twitter and display the posts in a social stream sorted by the most interesting for the user (more details on request)
- low technical debt
- reasonably comment the your code for easy understanding
- To disclose any informations (including prototypes or design documents) about the project
- To distribute the full or parts of the source-code of the project in any form
- To re-use code (e.g. code for major features and interface) from this project in any other project outside of this
- To copy or use the user interface for any other project
5 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
hello sir, i am a software engineer and i have worked on many php projects.we can discuss on the project if you would like to.however i am new at this platform but you experience is the only key.