IMPORTANT: There was no option to place "unsure" for the hourly budget so I selected an arbitrary $8-$30/hr. Please disregard this, and bid whatever you believe is fair
REQUIREMENTS (do not apply unless you meet ALL of the following):
- You are an individual, full-time freelancer who has at least 40 hours/week to dedicate to our project
- 2+ years experience as technical lead & 5+ years experience as web developer
- Sound software engineering knowledge and are able to design and analyze a system properly
- You are able to generate and maintain technical specification like ER-Diagram, Data Dictionary, Use-cases, Class Diagrams, Component Diagram. Please don't apply if you are not comfortable with documenting and maintaining technical specification throughout the project
- Strong ability to maintain transparency. Please include in your application how you can ensure transparency of the project progress
- Sufficiently aware of SVN (version management tool) since you would be using that to maintain project code
- You are open to having frequent discussions by Skype voice (at least 3X or more/week)
- This is an hourly based position. All work hours reported must use the Odesk desktop software
DESCRIPTION OF WIREFRAME PAGES (the attached "Spec - [url removed, login to view]"):
- Pg. 1 - A Reviewer will be able to use his username/pass to login
- Pg. 2 - Upon logging in, the Reviewer will be able to access the contact list. The Reviewer will go record by record (using the navigation arrow), and will use his own telephone to make calls to these contacts. If the contact still exists at the phone number, the Reviewer can hit the "Unverified" button which will toggle that button "Verified". Upon hitting the right-arrow to move onto the next contact, any changes to the contact's data will be saved to the database. Any verified contact will be removed from being accessible to all Reviewers. Thus accessible contact records will only belong to unverified contacts.
- Pg. 3 - The admin may setup any number of Reviewers to be able to access the list. The admin can also view the statistics/performance of each of the Reviewers. Specifically, the admin can see how fast the Reviewer has been going through the list to verify contacts. The admin can upload only one list. If a list has not been uploaded, the admin will be able to upload a list. If the admin has already uploaded the list, the admin can either delete the uploaded the list or download the uploaded list (along with any changes made by Reviewers to the list). In order to upload a list, the admin must input data which conforms to the attached "Upload [url removed, login to view]" format. The only error checking for the list will be if any value other than a "0" or "1" is placed in the "Verified" column. When a list is uploaded, any number of Reviewers may log in at the same time to access the contacts from that list. No two users will be able to access a contact record at the same time. If there are three contact records in the list: CR1, CR2, and CR3, and two Reviewers accessing the list: R1 and R2, R1 will access CR1, R2 will access CR2, and when R1 moves the next contact, the list will end with R1 accessing CR3.
- Carefully read the above project details as well as the attachments.
- In your application place the estimated number of hours you expect it will take to complete the project and your hourly wage. Your estimate should be realistic and should include full testing of the application.
- Provide us a sample of past projects. Also provide a couple of sample project you had done, what your responsibility was in the project, and which frameworks you use.
- Specify which frameworks you know and your level of expertise for each framework.
- Please mention the biggest team you have managed in your career and the duration of largest project you worked on