The application will be developed in HTML5/JS/CSS and then compiled with PhoneGap to different platforms mainly: iOS, Android, Blackberry and Symbian and will work against web services.
The main components of the app are:
1) User registration from the mobile app: using phone number as userid, system register on a remote server (web app). The user will enter some data for user profiles from the mobile.
2) User profile: user can view its own user profile and modify it from mobile. Profile contains pictures the user can upload from mobile (both pictures already taken or camera)
3) Search: user can search other users filtering by sex, age, geolocation, and affinity, etc.
a. User can see other users pictures and upload pictures
b. User can chat with other users
4) Chat: user can chat via XMPP (developers can offer another technology) with selected users. Chat includes sending text, images (from camera or library) and own geolocation.
5) Users can see an historic of users interacted with.
6) Users can purchase subscription through inApp payment.
7) App will show adds in banner.
The project will include developing the HTML5/JS/CSS application and the web services (plus a simple administration), and setting up the XMPP server.
All code and resources should be made available on final payment.