we currently need a webshop. we are company selling equipment for workers in the meat industry (.e.g. knives, boots, coats and security equipment).
the wining bidder will have to:
- design logo, business letter and pdf form
- create,design and install webshop (webshop will be used for our customers to conviently buy products and see the current state of exisiting&previous order, we will use it for statistics, notification emails, etc.)
14 days is sufficient time to complete this project.
the shop needs to fulfill the following requirements:
- login by email+password or customer no.+password.
- special login for admin/employee with customer no.+MASTERPASSWORD
- we need to be able to add categories, products and max. 4 pictures (thumbnail&bigger size)
- we need to be able to set individual delivery times for each product
- we need to be able to create individual discounts for customers (e.g. 5% off all items in the shop, or 10% off this or that item)
- customers can print PROFORMA receipts and we can print proper receipts
- customer can see a history of purchased items/orders + QUICKORDER (order the same products with less hassle but modify the order if needed)
- QUCKMESSAGE box when user is logged in, saying customers can sent message to support
- we want to use the shop for statistics: view details like order volume of customers, when or customers like to order, details about customers and products in our shop.
- shop needs a functionality to mail A MAILER to registered users.
- we need to be able to search customers by phone no., address etc.
- we need to be able to set egg timer (email notifies us and customers that its about time he orders new products).
WE NEED BUSINESS LETTER; LOGO QUICKLY!
- we need a logo and business letter, a pdf form and .doc file for oders via fax message
we want to limit access to our webshop, saying: the [url removed, login to view] page will only display contact information, a mailform , login/password fields and a function for visitors to apply for an account. only logged in user will see our products. we will change this at a later time (make the shop accessible to everyone)
We are oscommerce certified developers and masters. Please check my rating page and you will know how we have handled big to mid size oscommerce projects in the last 4 years.pls check pmb
8 freelancers are bidding on average $608 for this job
We are already doing a E-commerce portal full fledged shopping cart for a meat whole sale shop in Australia. For further details and discussion please contact