Update existing ecommerce site, which is 'hand coded' without a CMS of any kind.
- Website shopping cart is Foxycart. This is a very simple cart to work with, proficiency is not required.
- Strong communication ability in English is required.
Typical tasks include a variety of skill levels.
- Adding photos to the website galleries.
- Adding new product pages.
- Updating sales.
- Updating product pages to the new format (We have a new design created already, but it needs to be replicated and integrated into the rest of the website. There are several hundred product pages on the website).
- Updating website layout and design, these sorts of changes are generally incremental and small-scale in nature. We don't like to make big changes to a successful website :)
There's a lot of work to catch up on, our preference is to work with a developer on a small project or two ... and if successful, to turn over the majority of website updates to the developer (or development team). We've simply gotten too busy, and we're at the point that we cannot manage the workload on the website anymore -- we need help.
Quotes that reflect the different skill levels involved with these website updates are preferred. (In other words, some tasks may cost more to perform than others. Updating photo galleries is very simple -- customizing complex product pages in CSS is more difficult).
Communication is very important for a successful bid, and for a successful project completion. Please take the time to clearly describe why you believe you can do this project.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Hello I can do all kind off css problems. I am guru. My hole life I didn't use dreamweaver or something like that. I didnt like it if a program does the stuff which I should do.