I need a plugin to create a member profile section on my wordpress [url removed, login to view] site is new so I don't have any members in the db (except the admin) so it can use wordpress' user db or integrate a new one.I need the following:
1) Code to add to a wordpress page which would post a gallery of users uploaded personal pics in thumbnail form and their name. 12 to a page.3 rows of 4. The 1st four at the top of 1st pg only will be *featured*. I need the ability to choose who they will be. Starting with #5 they will need to be alphabetized. Not sure how that happens when you have an undetermined amount of pages but....
I can link to more pages & create the 2nd thru infinity pages. Just code for 1 page is necessary as long as the alphabetizing issue is handled.I can also remove the *featured* code to make my subsequent pages.
2) Ability to search for a members name (this should work with wordpress' built in search already?)
3) Member Control Panel: Ability to upload 6 pics and the ability to choose one as default which will be in the member gallery. These pics have to have captions. Area to enter the following information. Name-Location- and 8 other options which I am not sure about. For now just use Option 1 Opt 2 etc. I know how to change these in the db/code etc. These 8 options will all be text based. (perhaps ability to use html? we will discuss this)
4) Members Profile Page: Will display all entered info with default pic on the left of the text and all 6 pics in thumbnail form at the bottom of the profile. Thumbs are clickable with full size pic and ability to close out the popup. (Use [url removed, login to view] "with caption option") We will discuss additions to my css for this page.
5:) Not sure if you will choose to work with Wordpress' built-in user mgmt system or not but when users sign up they will need to add name & email addy & member selected password. I also want captcha here. They will need to receive an email and click on a confirmation link to get into the member control panel. I don't want the ability to make other users into bloggers on my site taken away however these members will not be eligible for that. It may be easier to build a different system, thats up to you. I'm flexible.
6) My control over this whole thing. I want the ability to add/delete these users. Change their passwords. I can more than likely just do this in my PHPAdmin. or if we use Wordpress user mgmt this won't be an issue. Again we'll talk.
I'm running the most current version 2.3.3 of wordpress.
Now since I do know about PHP but don't have time to write this whole program myself I know that this really isn't as difficult as it looks on "paper" so please don't take me for ignorant and try to overcharge me. If bids are too high I'll figure it out on my own. Also please don't try to trick me with none-functioning scripts or stealing/nulling one that is already in existence. I'm done accepting such nonsense. I'm easy to work with and want someone who is also this way. With excellent English skills. I don't have time to work with language barriers sorry!
Thanks so much for looking at my project, look forward to hearing from you. Please PM any questions!!
**They have made me choose a preset dollar amount for what I am willing to pay but I am not able to pay more than $75**
4 freelancers are bidding on average $151 for this job
Hi, I have already completed a user management plugin for wordpress (that includes ajax). I can easily tweak my existing work to include the features you mention.