I use a standard Wordpress installation 2.3.3 + custom layout.
You won't need access to my server or blog, you can develop on a fresh WP installation.
Here are all the details :
- Users (Non members) can comment as available by default in Wordpress
- Users can register (link bellow comments + bellow the login box on main page *5)
1*/ Register page (form)
- Email (ckeckbox "make public ?" -> if yes leads to a contact form)
- Retype password
- Avatar upload (I'll need to display 50x50 + 120x120 . If an other format is uploaded, resize + crop // Min size = 120x120)
- Your Website
- Your Website #2
- Favorite website
- Facebook url
- Myspace url
- Messenger : Msn / Yahoo / Aim / Icq
- Favorite Star
- Favorite note on our website
- Anything to add ? (Textarea)
In wordpress CP, a page where I can list members (with pagination), can edit their infos, ban users, delete, search, classify.
For each comment : display the member's avatar 50x50 + link to his profile *4 (link on the avatar), if not a member display a default avatar.
4*/ Profile page
Just display the info entered by the member + avatar 120x120 (*1)
5*/ Login box*
- username + password + login button // Link "lost password + register"
It woul dbe nice to add the login box wherever I want with a simple tag (?) At first it will be on main page side bar + under comments
- If the member is already logged-in, display a box with his avatar (50x50) + Name + link to profile edit.
6*/ Login page
Just a form for the link "lost password"
(enter email + send password btn)
Compatibility with WP 2.3 and future release would be nice. Security is high priority on this and I like someone who knows what he is doing. I need a finished and debugged delivery.
I am a webdesigner, I know what I want and how thing are supposed to work. Contact in French & English only.
Thank you for your time