I have a dedicated server that is hosting a few WordPress blogs and a few other sites for my friends. Lately it has been running very slowly and I want to 'spring clean' it, so that my sites run faster and so that the server is secure.
- optimise WordPress sites (x3) for optimised pageloading times. Main site is [url removed, login to view]
- check that other sites hosted on server are not slowing server down and optimise
- optimise all databases and clear out any unused crap etc
- optimise all server settings so that server is whizzing again
- review spam/firewall blocks and overall security
- Any other changes that will improve customer experience and speed