This following website [url removed, login to view] is near to be achieved but encounters serious issues with load times that are > 7 seconds for the home page and quite more for some other pages
(look at following report: [url removed, login to view])
The previous provider made a nearly good job to clean the code (most pages are more than 90 % compliant with W3C standards), installed a cache management system, but didnt succeed to match my requirements.
Notably he didnt try to replace some time consuming scripts (for ex, [url removed, login to view])
My goal is that the load times < to 5 seconds including for a first visit.
Your first goal will be:
1/ To install the current website [url removed, login to view] on a new hosting service (dedicated server) with a pass-login page before the release:
VERY IMPORTANT: you need to be able to configure the server via a Gentoo Linux web interface
2/ To use all the possible ways - scripts, database, htaccess, cache optimization, etc. to make all the pages, and first of all the home page, downloadable in les than 5 seconds with a normal highspeed connection
3/ To dont regress in any way - layout, design, functionnalities, stability the current release of the website
- You are "fluent" in Wordpress and can justify serious references
- Your are fluent in technical issues concerning load times optimization - you know what does it mean to optimize a database or a .htacess
- You are not too much affraid by Gentoo Linux: I dont need anything special just a basic configuration
- You are able to think about solutions before to code and you are able to answer to my functionnal requirements
- You are able to tell me in understandable terms what you will do, when and why you will do it,
Thks in advance