SKILLS: WaveMaker, PowerBuilder-web, PHP, Joomla, mySQL
1. We are developing a Joomla CMS website on an internal Windows 2008 Server/IIS. This website will be assessable from the Internet as well as the Intranet.
2. We need a C.R.U.D. application with login/password security. This application (hosted on the Windows server) will save its information to a mySQL database. Once saved, we will be able to retrieve the information back to the screen into either of the two forms to be created by you, the developer. (We will give you all the specifications for these forms.)
Example of the first form:
1. There are 140 questions.
2. 40 fields, if answered incorrectly, will trigger an exception pop-up box.
3. This pop-up box will read the violation from a violations table, allowing override, and provide a comment field.
4. If over-ridden, this override will be written to a separate table for later export to .CSV file.
3. Since these forms may stay opened for hours before completion, we need a way to save periodically while maintaining a lock on the form so that no one else can edit it.
4. We will need a menu option on each form to be able to export data (by date range) to a .CSV file.
Attached is an example of the top portion of the first form.