I need some amendments made to the 'create article' form when a logged in user wishes to create an article.
The website is at [url removed, login to view]
login using the username and password of demo and you will see a menu item on the user menu called 'Create your own shop window'.
The form that pop's up is the standard create an article page.
The changes that I would like to the form are detailed below. Please understand that I am not an expert in joomla so if any of these changes are going to effect other parts of the application then I need to be told, and hopefully we can find another work. The changes I require are pretty basic:
1. Title – changed to Title of Your Shop
2. Move Save and Cancel buttons to bottom of the page.
3. Remove Buttons for Image, Pagebreak, Read more and Toggle Editor - not needed.
4. Section – remove this drop down list and ensure that each section is assigned as Shopping Categories by default.
5. Category should display the drop down list of Shopping Categories.
6. Delete Front Page option and set up default as Yes.
7. Delete Author Alias – can you tell me if this can be left blank?
8. Delete Start Publishing and assign an appropriate date by default without need for user input.
9. Delete Finish Publishing and assign an appropriate date or value by default without need for user input.
10. Assign Access Level to Public by default – no need for user input
11. Delete wording on Ordering – Title and info line .
12. Metadata and keywords – leave as is.
Thinks that's it...
There's no great urgency. Please fit this in with the rest of your work, if you wish.