Who are you? You are a senior PHP coder with EXTENSIVE knowledge of Joomla, MVC and PHP. You are certified in all of the above. You have time available. Hopefully, you speak spanish. (not a must). You are willing to work on a long term project.
The job: I have a fairly complex Joomla component that helps lawyers create automated contracts, among several other tasks. This is a base list of what it does:
1. handles a sort of CRM database, that includes 4 tables: a. people b. corporations c. real estate and d. vehicles.
2. handles a list of templates, created by me, of contracts
3. incorporates the data from the database, selected in different forms, into the templates and produces a merged text result.
4. has a numbers to text script that allows all numbers to be converted to their words equivalent.
5. creates on the fly pdf files for printing, with very specific and configurable print requirements, to match a custom type of paper.
6. handles various types of logs.
In general, we have developed about 80% of what I need the system to do. But Joomla has become a heavy burden. I want to migrate to a stand alone PHP application, using any acceptable framework.
You will do such migration.
Site is [url removed, login to view]
You may correspond with me to obtain login and password, as well as a demo of what the software does.
The main issue, of course, is that you will need to add the features supplied by Joomla that we use, which are mainly: