We would like a custom Joomla module created for joomla version 1.5. This should be implemented on a test environment and the files provided to us so we can upload the component and install it into our joomla website. Upon completion we would like a teleconference to run through all the code and how it works with detailed comments in the code included.
Basically we need a custom booking component for joomla including:
- Multiple currencies, paid through PayPal
- Student space (profile specific to user with their course details including documents/ videos/ invoices)
- Allowing for booking alterations (i.e. to cancel x amount of days before the course)
- View events on a calendar
- Search functioanlity to search for bookings based on category, keywords or location
- Document Library accessed by administrators (venue maps, pre course docs, post course docs) and ability to restrict groups from accessing these depending on whether they booked a course or not
- Reporting (snapshots of monthly revenue, invoices, users that have booked courses)
- Ability to add booking courses to categories (Business, accounting, IT) or course types (webinar, classroom)
- Email functionality (email users reminder of their upcoming courses, email person holding the course of attendees)
The component is for booking courses. This should include allowing an administrator to enter details for each course, such as time, date, location, cost, seats availalbe. It should allow then to enter the cost in the local currency of where the course is taking place - users will pay through paypal.
It should also contain a documents area to upload documents. Once a user books a course details should be emailed to them and a reminder 24 hours before the course is scheduled. They should also be able to view courses they have booked in their joomla account along with any documents they can download that relate to the course.
A list of people that have booked the course should be emailed to the registered person taking the course (i.e. they will enter their email address of the tutor which is hidden from the front end).
We would also like invoices to be stored in the joomla system of purchases made which will also be emailed to the user. Some reporting will be needed from this (sales each month etc)
The current joomla site has ACE, Community builder, Community ACL along with other custom components.
Users should be able to book more than one seat for the course, entering details for each person added. Administrators should be able to allow discounts on courses for people that book over a certain amount of seats
I have attached a scope for more detail which outlines functionality the old website had and some functionality wanted in the new website for a better idea of what is required