Please only bid if you are CONFIDENT and ABLE to finish the extension in one day.
We need to have the following features:
1) owner of auction can set the quantity they buy/sell
2) owner of auction can accept (grant) certain amount to buyer or seller
3) after that buyer/seller will be able to write a feedback to the owner as his "sub"auction is done
4) remaining items are still available until auction is over AND/OR all items are sold out or purchased
5) there are two kinds of listings/auctions:buy and sell
Only the quantities are shown on the listing, no money involved. So, users don't bid, they just "ask" the buyer/seller if they want to buy/sell to them. If the buyer/seller agrees to buy/sell, then the transaction is done. It's not a bidding process.
work has to be done on existing component
User A (seller) has 1000 t-shirt for sale. He post the auction as BUYER. User B bought 100 pieces from
User A. A agrees to sell to user B, then transaction is done, user A and user B can write feedback for each other. On user A's listing, the amount for sale will read: QUANTITY: 900 (because 100 are sold to user B)
Users C (buyer) wants to buy 500 pairs of leather shoes. He posts the auction as a BUYER. He set the auction quantity to 500. User D wants to sell 200 pairs to user C, and user C agrees to buy. Then user C and user D can leave feedbacks for each other. ON the auction listing, the quantity is changed to 300, because only 300 needed.
I hope the scenario helps. If you have any questions, please let me know.